Friday, November 16, 2012

First Post ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Hi! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Glad to see you everyone and thank you for visit my blog. It's very grateful that I could make this blog to share what I think about anime, manga, game, animation, and other shows in different perspective. We know that entertainment shows is aimed to entertain people. However, I would like everyone to see in other side so we don't only see these shows as entertainment only, but also tools to devote our own selves to face the world.

There will be the Indonesian version so feel free to readers who be able to understand Indonesian to read that version. Please also visit my facebook page and google+ for further information.

At last, please enjoy my articles and hope you'll be inspired with these. Don't be hesitate to share it with others and I'll be glad if you like it.

Cheers,
isacchi

No comments:

Post a Comment